Christian Grandi?s Rules for Training
1. Always arrive on time for class. On time means a little early, in a clean uniform, and ready to go.
2. Have a positive attitude when you are training.
3. Always bow when you enter the dojo.
4. Always bow when you leave the dojo.
5. Respect your teachers.
6. Respect your fellow students. (Your fellow students are often your teachers, too.)
7. Keep your fingernails and toenails trimmed short.
8. Keep your uniform clean.
9. Make sure your feet are clean before entering the dojo.
10. Make sure your training fees are paid before taking classes.